Things to note thus far:
- Its sooooo good to have a friendly face when you arrive - thanks Fran.
- Nothing opens till after 11am, so its good for sleep ins, not that we have been able to yet...
- Toilets that look like spaceships with seat warmers and water jets are awesome!
- Japanese style should never to be underestimated or sacrificed for comfort. Guys - wear your suit and tie on a bush walk, and don't forget your briefcase.
- Plastic food in shop windows.
- Japan has Crows - big black ones the size of a really big seagull, and they are everywhere, as are really big spiders - I mean really big spiders.
Sarah and her new rock-a-billy friend.
Steve and his buddah buddy
Sarah and the big buddah
More buddahs! - from the shrine of 1000 buddahs
Tommy Lee's leather pants
It does get a little busy in Japan